3 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba

ABOUT HEROS: KEYRA KLARİS

Hi guys! I'm Keyra Klaris. I'm 16 years old. My hairs are long, brownish and tress. I'm light skinned. My eyes are green. I'm dyslexia and  have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). I'm the
daughter of Aphrodite. She's the Deity of love and beauty. My father is human. So, I'm a half-blood. I live with my dad, my sister and my little butterfly. My dad's name is Josef Ron Klaris. He is a famous movie star. My sister's name is Hena. She's 4 years old and very sweet. My butterfly's name is Tiny and I love her so much. Her fur is pink and silver colored. Nowadays, I live in the Aphrodite cabin with my step-brothers, step-sisters and my little butterfly Tiny. I'm counselor in my cabin. My choice of  weapon is sword and my sword transforms into a comb. My sword's name's Sweetrevenge. My diamond ring tranforms into a shield and on the shield there is the real embossed diamond of my ring. I have a trait. My trait is sorcery talks. So, I am  able to get all the people act as I wish

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder