3 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba

ABOUT HEROS: DAF ZALLER

Hi guys, I'm Daf Zaller. My real name is Daphne but everybody calls me as Daf. I'm 16. I'm  the daughter of Athena. Athena is the Deity of  intelligence, war and strategies of the war. My dad is a prof in the Harvard University. His name is Adam Zaller. He lives in Cambridge, of course and I live in the Athena cabin with my step-brothers and step-sisters. I'm a counselor in my cabin. I live with my domestic owl too. It's name is Mark. I love him very very much. It's gray, brown and black and it's very small. Me? I'm brunette. My eyes are gray, my hairs are black and straight and long. I have forelocks. I'm dyslexia and I have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).My choice of weapon is sword. My torch tranforms into a sword and my sword's name is Sharplight. My shield transforms into a tablet and it is perched on my sword. My torch can illuminate too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder